Palmclub forum

Palmclub Forum

alles over je Palm Treo smartphone of PalmOS pda

Ga terug   Palmclub forum > PalmOS - Algemeen > Hardware - algemeen > Overige licentienemers - Sony CLIE, Garmin iQUE, Fossil, etc.

Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Zoeken Berichten van vandaag Markeer forums als gelezen
Oud 16 juni 2001, 10:19
DeM@rt's schermafbeelding
Cyber lid
Voornaam: Martin
Model: Palm Tungsten|T3

Smile

Geplukt van http://www.visorcentral.com:
New sound module?

Friday June 15, 2001 - 2:08 PM EST - By James Hromadka

One of these days I'm going to have to learn Japanese. According to this ZDNet Japan article, Hagiwara Sys-Com is working on the Beat Plus Springboard™ module for the Handspring Visor.

The article is in Japanese, but this is what Babelfish has to say:
It loads Yamaha make FM & the PCM sound source tip/chip. When you install in the Springboard of the Visor, if the software is corresponding, the sound which is force can be played back. As a corresponding software, the alarm * timer software and the shooting game " Zap! 2000 " " Zap! 2016 " belongs. In addition it releases API of the sound source part to for the developer, keeps supporting correspondence software development.
Looks like Zap is either included with the module or is optimized for it. We'll update this news item as more information becomes available.
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Er zijn 1 actieve gebruikers die momenteel deze discussie bekijken (0 leden en 1 gasten)

Discussietools
Weergave

Regels voor berichten