Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Berichten van vandaag

Discussietools Weergave
Oud 03 december 2000, 18:22
DeM@rt's schermafbeelding
Cyber lid
Voornaam: Martin
Model: Palm Tungsten|T3

Question

Nog niet uitgeprobeerd, maar kon het niet laten hier alvast wat te plaatsen gezien de diskussies over vervanging van grafiti:

http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...18&prodID=9524

QuickType 1.1.2

Category(s) Data Input Alternatives | Hackmaster
Type Freeware
Developer rick sperko
Minimum Requirements Any Hardware
Palm OS 3.1
HackMaster

Download! 244 KB 243 KB

Statistics Downloads Total/This Month: 2485 / 34
Application Description
QuickType is a keyboard that sits in your Graffiti area. The most commonly used letters are grouped in the center with their most common neighboring letters next to them. This can dramatically improve your text entry without giving up screen real estate. The built in keyboard is still available and you can write Graffiti directly through the keyboard.
To determine key layout I created a text analysis tool and ran much of the contents of a prominent New York News Paper through it. That way the character organization and priority is based on today’s English rather than a dictionary’s.

This application requires HackMaster. It is based on DotNoteHack and KeyPadHack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update Description
1.1.2 Far quicker input due to three new features:
QuickSpace – Tap the letter you want, then a quick flick to the right results in the letter and a space! No more lifting the stylus and moving to the space key. Since space is the most common key used on any keyboard every key is a space key.
AutoSpace – When enabled automatically adds a space after any punctuation. Tap the ‘.’, get a ‘.’ followed by a space. Too quick!
QuickIntl – We have umlaut support! Tap a vowel and flick the pen to the left and you get that vowel with an umlaut. Also with a double S.
QuickShift!!!! Now a quick flick upward from a letter capitalizes that letter. Much faster than Graffiti shift or even the shift key.
Bug fixes. Found a bug that would affect accuracy at the outer edges of the keys. Should be more accurate now.

Added shift, caps lock, tab and others. I did not change any of the letter locations.
Added clearer, color overlays for Palm Professional, III Series (including IIIc), V Series, VII, m100, Sony CLIE, TGR Pro, Visor/Deluxe/Platinum/Prism.
Added calibration, you no longer need to adjust your overlay to match QuickType you can adjust QuickType to match your overlay's position.
Even faster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

20-Nov-00 by Mark P
Definitely a must have! Takes some time to get used to but certainly increases text entry speed. I am moving from Fitaly Stamp to this, why? Once you learn the key layout, I think that speed for me will be roughly the same. More importantly, I no longer have the extra key sequence to deactivate the stamp so that I get access to hacks like pop. Great Job. Now all I need is some better method of entering digits, such as multi-function keys.

13-Oct-00 by Robert Morris
This is the first hack I'm going to keep on my visor!

Oud 04 december 2000, 00:03
Forumbikkel
Voornaam: Rene
Model: Palm Tungsten|T3

Handige Hacks: QuickType

Ben tevreden met de standaard Graffity, maar dit lijkt me de moeite van 't proberen waard.

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Er zijn 1 actieve gebruikers die momenteel deze discussie bekijken (0 leden en 1 gasten)

Regels voor berichten