Los bericht bekijken
Oud 21 april 2004, 09:45
Kingpin's schermafbeelding
Forumbikkel
Voornaam: Eric
Model: Palm Tungsten|T3

Heeft iemand al problemen gehad met de digitizer...ik las op de website van The Gadgeteer dat een van die twee dames problemen had met de digitizer.

Citaat:
04-19-2004 09:40am
I doubt if any of you that have been following my CLIÉ TH55 saga will be surprised when I say that I don't think that particular review will be happening...ever.

As things stand right now, I have a refurbished unit that Sony sent to replace a two week old TH55, after they had kept mine for a month. I feel like I am getting the short end of the stick in this transaction so I am not going to open the refurb's sealed box, and I am in the process of trying to just get my money back. Since the digitizer on my original TH55 started messing up well within the 30 days allowed for a refund, I could have and now know that I should have, just sent it in for a refund. Instead, I used Sony's customer service and was without my PDA for an unacceptable amount of time, then was given a used unit as a replacement. Whether you agree with me or not, I have a huge problem accepting a refurbished unit in trade for an item for which I paid full retail during a period when I could have received my full purchase price back had I just returned the PDA. If Sony had offered a refund of some sort, which I think would be appropriate in this situation, then I might have been more open to the idea of accepting the refurb. As it stands now, I am awaiting yet another customer service call to tell me if I will be allowed to get my money back, since Sony was basically holding my TH55 hostage during the time in which I should have returned it. Blah! :0P
Ook niet zo'n goeie service van Sony trouwens...

Met citaat reageren