Los bericht bekijken
Oud 24 maart 2011, 09:48
RHarinck's schermafbeelding
Forumbikkel
Voornaam: Ries
Model: HP Pre3

Hier vind je de workaround voor Music Player (remix):

To do this, follow these steps:

1) Install webOS Quick Install on your computer per the instructions here: WebOS Quick Install v4.04 - PreCentral Forums

2) Download to your computer the IPK that fixes the issue here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2774158/ca.c..._1.0.0_all.ipk

3) Enable developer mode on your phone by typing "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart" (without quotes) on your device. A "Developer Mode" icon will appear. Tap on it and toggle the switch to "ON" to enable developer mode.

4) Once you do this, connect your device to your computer via the USB cable. Select "Just Charge".

5) Run webOS Quick Install (by double-clicking the WebOSQuickInstall-4.04.jar file that you downloaded in step #1). Then click the "+" icon and select the IPK you downloaded in step #2. Then click the "Install" button.

6) Now that the IPK is installed, run Music Player (Remix) on your phone and you should get a popup asking you to allow the app access to your media library. Once you acknowledge the popup, you'll be able to access all your music within the app.

Richard, if you have any questions, let me know. This is currently the only workaround that HP has provided. WebOSRoundup.com posted an article on this issue (Raising Awareness: Serious webOS 2.X bug for music apps [Update: HP responds] | webOSroundup) and HP sent an update to WebOSRoundup indicating they're still investigating the issue. It has been 1 month since I provided HP the details of the issue, so honestly I don't know when they'll provide a webOS update to permanently fix the bug. This workaround is the only option we have now and has worked for every user who has contacted me with the issue.

Dan